Travelpro Luggage Maxlite 4 Review

Travelpro has been in the luggage industry for almost 30 years. The first rolling luggage provided by Travelpro was devised by a pilot looking for an easier way to carry belongings and overnight articles during flights. The company offers a wide range of excellent quality products including garment bags, suitcases, executive bags, duffles, totes, backpacks and more. It’s currently one of the most popular brands of luggage in the world  and it’s easy to see why.

Small Price With Hug Bag

Travelpro Maxlite 4 Expandable

The TravelproMaxlite 4 is made from 100% polyester and features fabric lining, large, robust zipper closures, and measures 21” high, 9” deep, and 14” wide: perfect for overhead compartments on airplanes, or in the passenger seat of the car. It features 360 degree rolling wheels that make getting around the airport or into your hotel a breeze. The telescopic handle extends to 42.5” tall, making this a great bag for anyone of any height. The handle has a patented contour grip which offers even more comfort while making your way through the airport security lines, and it offers a limited lifetime warranty that has your back if something is wrong with your luggage. What’s more, the design of this lightweight travel bag provides even more storage options with a 2” expandable main compartment so you can take even more with you, or take even more home after your adventures. The Maxlite 4 has been designed with a low center of gravity which means it won’t tip over on you no matter how much you jam into the suitcase. It has a full bottom tray which means the wheels remain steady on the go and it has a full-size lid compartment for easy access to documents and chargers, and other small items on the go.

Our Testing And Durability

In order to determine if the Maxlite 4 was as great as it claims to be, I took it for a spin on several trips I took recently. I found the bag to be lightweight – so light that I could lift the entire bag with one finger when it was empty. This saves on baggage fees because unlike other bags, most of my baggage weight came from what was inside the bag and not the bag itself. It also meant that I could carry the bag on the airplane with me, which saved me money overall as well. I found the bag fit easily into a normally sized overhead compartment. On an economy flight I took, I had to store the bag under the seat in front of me because the overhead compartment was too small.

This seemed to be a problem for a lot of people on the plane though – you get what you pay for with an economy ticket, I guess. Getting on and off the plane was a breeze and the sturdy handle made it easy to pick the bag up to get over the gap between the plane and the walkway leading into the airport. Closing the hand and locking it made it easy to pick up the bag and not feel like it was going to fall apart on me. On another flight, I did check the bag to see how it would hold up against airport security and baggage handling and it came out with a few scuffs on it, but that seems to be the normal with air travel these days. The zippers were intact, and the overall construction of the bag didn’t seem to be compromised. I’ve put bags through security before and got my items back in a garbage bag because my bag busted during travel. So I was relieved to see the Maxlite 4 holds up to going down the carousel.

Our Vote For This Luggage set 

If you are looking for a great looking travel bag that can get you through a weekend or see you travelling for over a week, the TravelproMaxlite 4 Expandable 21-inch spinner suitcase is a great buy. I found it easy to pack lots of clothes in and it was easy to move around so I could get it in and out of my car easily. I didn’t feel like I was lugging around a hefty piece of luggage, and I enjoyed the clean and modern look of the luggage overall. My vote: get the TravelproMaxlite 4. It’ll take you wherever you want to go in style and will ensure your stuff arrives safely by your side.

 

Related Products

Abroad Carry on spinner 

25 Inch Expandable Spinner

29 Inch Expandable Spinner



from My Travel Luggage http://ift.tt/2hVxq4Z
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is quality must before buying luggage set??

Tips To choose The Top Garment Bag

Why Travel is Important to Americans Today